Why do I need a mobile friendly website?
Because your customers are already mobile!
"Mobile-friendly sites turn users into customers."
A mobile friendly website is important because:
- Mobile searches result in 5 to 10 times the conversion rate verses desktop conversions.
- People who use a mobile device are usually ready to do business right now, whereas, people use their desktop to do research.
- The fastest path to mobile customers is through a mobile-friendly site. If your site offers a great mobile experience, users are more likely to make a purchase.
What’s wrong with my current website?
80% of customers will leave your site, after only 3 seconds, if they have a poor or bad experience -- and a website that is a miniature version of a desktop website that forces them to zoom in and scroll to get the information they want is a poor or bad experience -- and, to make matters worse -- "57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site." (Google Mobile Playbook - 2012)
Call for a FREE consultation
340-775-2399 or 340-514-6123
|What we do:
- We start by converting your desktop website to a mobile friendly website.
- Resize everything.
- Follow Google’s Mobile Site Best Practices (including thumb-friendly, easy to navigate, visible, accessible, Optimized for local search, easy to convert, use of mobile redirects etc.).
- Make the text larger and easier to read.
Make large 'thumb friendly' navigation buttons *most people navigate the web using their thumbs.
- Include pictures, galleries and sliders
- Include external links to Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Embed YouTube or HTML5 videos
- Click-to-call and maps buttons with GPS directions
- Open Table Online restaurant reservation booking integration
Incorporate other Mobile features that make it easier to use.